Saturday 5 March 2022

Fix the human body

Mend all body organs

I suffered 30% brain damage in a car accident.  Despite this fine job on a PH D at Sheffield University 2000: largely because all professor thought I was bright!  All I had been.

I actually am back to university to find out how to fix head and spinal injuries, and I discovered physiotherapists have in publishing Medical Paper for 40 years on using ultrasound to fix limb damage and scarring.

The beauty people have been using ultrasound devices to fix scarring!  And now the state of the art is an 8 W 1 MHz device.

Ultrasonic Ion Face Lift Facial Beauty Device Ultrasound Skin Care Massager Ion cosmetic lead-in instrument

£1.73 - 2.05/ Piece

I applied externally to 20 times for 1 minute, this will gradually clear all scar tissue and damaged tissues from local area.  And stem cells will then fall he repair any organ.

Amazingly enough this even works for head and spinal injuries, plus heart damage!

To fix cancers will 1 minute of this High Intensity UltraSound, externally to where it hurts.  And this will clear all 200 types of the inflated viral altered cells - causing human cancers.

Salford royal hospital in the UK, heart my friends cancer 1988 - demonstration 30% brain damage after my car accident.  They have a more recent scans from 2005, demonstrating my brain repair using ultrasound - when the fall he medically discharged me from all Medical Care.

I do not take any medication or use any therapy.  Due in part to my theatre singing, I have fully repaired my voice!  When I saw my first wife again, she was staggered that my squint had been cleared.

She thought a have more eye surgery!  As she undoing the ineffective eye surgery has proved to be harder than fixing the eye damage as my car accident.

Four spinal injuries, this will even affect total refers to the spinal column, clearing away and replacing the diese to axioms.  Or in English, fixing the spinal injury.

Just a HIUS external eight to the area of brain damage, will fix strokes and head injuries: there again we are talking about 20 HIUS sessions.

This will also affects all surgeons organ damage!  Clearing away any residual viral altered cells - like cancers!

To clear cancer we just need external application of HIUS - in your local health centre.  We never need any surgery!  That is structured medical organ defamation.

The lawyers have an organ book, for the appropriate financial compensation or surgery victims deserve.

2013 I validated ½ minute of HIUS to the bottom right of the chest over the pancreas, cleared type two diabetes.  My American diabetic contacts reported type one only remitted in three days - 2016 I found personally there 1 minute totally cleared type one diabetes instantly.

Which explains why the drug companies are running around like headless chickens!  Try to understand why all the diabetics have suddenly got better.  They are buying and using a five UK pounds ultrasound massage device.

So we came clear all spinal injuries!  This is so important to life on earth.  And it does not involve any Dr. or any drug prescription.  Hence medics will hate this!

Which respects the head and spinal damage.  Sheffield University has seen me before and after I used ultrasound, and remark on how my I screened her suddenly improved.

Not even commenting on the improvement of my voice.  So people who have had a head injury, need to buy all borrow an 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage device, and I applied externally to the school one month after the injury.

If we have eye damage, all conditions like cataracts, we apply the ultrasound to the closed eyes, andtil the problem is cleared.  I use this to clear my mother's cataracts, and my stepfather is heart disease, died two diabetes and colon cancer.

I cleared the type two diabetes for my mother!  Who swears she dieted diabetes away.  Type two diabetes requires A strict diet for three months, to clear the condition.

This does not work with type one diabetes.  The HIUS device applied for ½ minute each side the chest, will clear all viral and bacterial infections: I applied at night we only if you're the infection come on, and the next morning the infection is gone.

We do not then develop cancers, heart disease, diabetes or dementia: to clear developed dementia or, like MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and schizophrenia we want ½ minute of HIUS to each side of the head.

All these ideas was started at Sheffield University 2000.  Who are rare adamant they do not want any credit for the ideas.  Rest assured no credit given!

Ultrasound - cancer cure

Ultrasound - cancer cure

ByJonathan M Thomason

Published Nov 21, 2012

Paperback

GBP 26.82

No comments: