Thursday 10 October 2024

Best selling author

I was wondering what my current account had four players or 5000 pounds more in it every month the it should have had, and also getting hassle by an American book agent, a very publishing my book about cancer and old age.



FREE delivery Mon, 14 Oct on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland
Or fastest delivery Sun, 13 Oct

cure to age and cancer -HIFU: 1 (Life books)

by Jonathan Thomason | 30 Jul 2018








Then he phoned me from America tonight.  And till me the Amazon E book uring cancer and HIV

 has entered the New York Times top 150 titles as a ebooks.

I wondered why is it any house or by an American book agent about the publishing a book on cancer and HIV.  Which I hold the total copyright on!  There is some stand to lose same block as my E book on curing cancers.  The different title mains I her and the exclusive copyright.

150 top seller in the U.S., From the UK!  Which implies I'm going to spend a lot of my time on a jet plane between the UK and America.  The killing a world important author was not on my life pocket list.

It all happened almost by accident.  I found out my Lulu book as in ebook on Amazon, this system at interest for my paper back.  $6.00 a Copi, that will soon rank up to be a lifetime income.

My English teacher Ralf Britan would be so proud.  Bolton School will obviously take the praise.  I only started writing drama at Sheffield University, who has ever roles in carers centre in high school.

For summer school can find the evil burn and there's an.  'cure to cancers and HIV by Jonathan Thomason'.  He only took up writing the plasma this high school English teacher. 

No comments: