Sunday 23 April 2023

No diabetic treatments legal

Diabetes all gone

2013 and I took would have learned about nuclear fusion at Sheffield University, and Tyler ultrasound device on cancers.

The viral altered structure in the pancreas causing diabetes, in its X rays on the application or what the Americans cold a high intensity ultrasound.  Through practical experiment I determined 8 W 1 MHz was infective HIUS.

The Moffitt cancer centre prefer 8 W 3 MHZ - no more effective and and not even sure any quicker.  1 minute of HIUS to where it hurts clears all 200 types of human cancer.  This idea was verified by the Moffitt cancer centre 2002.

Every registered Dr. promised to verify and use new medical science as iit was published.  After eight years and three medical professors from the Moffitt retired in discust!

Since then I have been blocking frequently about HIUS clearing cancers.  And void 2020 he all cancers seem to have vanished.  Remember 1 minute of HIUS clears all types of human cancer.  As the foreign inflated cell type boils.

1 H₂O+P+HIUS→He+O+E²+X-ray

The nuclear fusion from water a professor Z first suggested, and the that the research from 2001.  As uranium nuclear power would a chair in Chemical Engineering, and he lost interest in molecular nuclear fusion.

2013 as walking around with an 8 W 1 MHZ unit, used to clear, lung and breast cancers!  Every registered medic on earth had to verified HIUS cure a all cancers out there.

Portable Home Ultrasound Massager Pain Therapy Skin Care 1mhz Ultrasound

RRP:£35.26
Price:£14.10
You save:£21.16 (60%)

½ minute each side the chest clears all viral and bacterial infections.  Including covet flu and the common cold.  Just as it cleared AIDs for a personal contact in New York, 2012.  The guy had been HIV⁺, but one glass of ultrasound and no more!  The most pernicious viral infection history totally cured in 1 minute.  With no drugs or Dr. Involved.

My friend was a type two diabetic and I offered to give him ½ minute of HIUS over the right side use chest to ease his diabetic discomfort.  I assured him he would do no harm and amazingly enough told me to proceed.

Their next week at my health group, he was diabetes free!  Luckily there was such a earth had to sit down on.  Otherwise the floor would have been my emergency seat.

My American friends reported a three day delay in type one diabetes remitting.  2016 I got to personally confirm the 1 minute of HIUS to of a virus the chest cleared type one diabetes instantly.

Which is why insulin prescriptions have crashed!  Bristol Squires sold the patent for met 4 minute to America, as everybody in the UK he was using the cancer cure device, it also clear diabetes.

The FDA per hold on Metformin prescriptions, because of side-effects.  But nobody in the UK he was annoyed taking pills to control the diabetes - as they did not have any!

Every academic medic on earth he is a registered Dr., Who is required to use their HIUS device to clear the diabetes.  For UK citizens in ½ minute.

The drug companies are desperate to research alternative treatments for type two diabetes.  But the condition is cease to exist!  And your cannot study treatments for non existent diseases.

Such spurious foci he is already are prohibited by the doctors Hippocratic oath.  A type two diabetic presenting at a doctors would have her diabetes cleared in ½ minute, so the academic medics could never studied type two diabetes.  There was no active type two diabetes should exist.

The diabetes people a Cambridge University are still chasing me, and in biochemical research in two diabetes.  The condition which is totally cleared from the world two months ago!

Sheffield release me from my PH D, so the idea medical Ph.D. at Cambridge into cancer.  Cambridge never offered!  So it is published my ideas freely on the Internet, and all cancers were cured.

Hence the drug company frantic effort to research alternative treatments for type two diabetes.  The condition that disappeared from the world two months ago air: to medics!  You can not research cured conditions.  No alternative treatment was V ethical or legal.

I have lost four non blood relatives to diabetes.  The Sheffield University professor of engine materials, heart and diabetes.  I told him the cure, and never saw her again and.

Engine which kills all hours he we have a suitable ultrasound devices.  He could have got cured in the lunch break!  It would only take 1 minute.  Family units the department already owned.

My next her grandmother, step grandfather.  I am I stepped mother's father all dyie each from diabetes.  I assume type two.  And tragically the condition is so easy to cure.

I worked on ultrasound curing my engineering degree in 1984.  I thought was a most wasted summer of my academic life.  Termed it freely useful.

It only realized after nearly dying in a car accident and suffering 30% brain damage.  Luckily not to my frontal lobes.  Hence had to learn to talk and walk again.  As professor Z was shocked to discover, I never had any trouble thinking.

No comments: