Friday 6 September 2024

Addicted to alcohol 0 beer

No alcohol please, I lke my brains unscrambled

myEmail is JonThm9@aol.com

I realise that as giving two used to drinking alcohol!  Beer, wine whisky and rum.  I just got a book published, so I and just enjoying the money while it lasts.  And even write another book.

I started buying alcohol free beer.  Amazingly enough at the same time as my brother, who has to do high mileage.  At present I do not.

An it started getting really in two my drinks.  Four years I combine it without a sip of beer.  Now it is a nightly ritual.

And I do not get drunk, but I can't mistake that I am getting opponents from my beer.  It fills the little like the caffeine buzz you get from drinking Red Bull.

Red Bull Energy Drink (250 ml)

£1.25& more prices

I sing and they dosed as up on Red Bull to get us through to singing performances a day.  I had trouble sleeping for four days afterwards!

The alcohol free beer is not in the same league - and I would have been drinking four strong coffees without the beer.

The caffeine would be out to the lower concentration to be listed on the table of contents.  And I lack the equipment required to do an exact analysis.

People out there will be experiencing the same buzz.  And there will be Food Technology people who can detect the stimulant in the alcohol free beer.  I do not think it would affect driving.

I should have asked my brother!  People operating heavy machinery really need to know.  So I have swapped an addiction to alcohol, to an addiction for an unknown substance.

Tesco is selling alcohol free rum.  I really would like to know what use in it.  From thei a lot safer than the alcohol in my nightly single malt whisky.

This is potentially the most serious and documented healthy two of the early 21st century. 

Ultrasound—Cancer Cure: Cheap Home Cure to All Cancers

No comments: