Wednesday 6 March 2024

Snow: Batten down the hatches

Met Office dismisses claims a ‘500-mile snow bomb’ will hit UK


1987 and somebody with a strong links to the met office, told his mother there was a high again on its way to London.  There was a 40% chance!

The next morning I was waiting on my London underground to take me into the city.  And it came at all London underground trains were canceled!

And then the London hurricane hit.  I have just noticed on the Internet, there is saddened talk of a 500 mile snow plant about to hit the UK.  If I had my time machine after the shop, alb are back to 1987, and warn the BBC weather centre not to dismiss the warning.

Today he the lower tour sir uses dismissing claims a snow bomb will hear the UK.  Spherical he as if somebody with a time machine taken back to Warner S our the weather days after about to hit.

What weather warnings on the Internet!   So far just COLD!

No comments: