Saturday 11 February 2023

Fix toothache

clear tooth ache - no dentist or drill

Practically confirmed a myself four years ago.  As I saw a cosmetic dentist, to fix a broken teeth - through an accident!

To take is caused by a bacterial infection under the tooth.  Which are leased a player and can cause abscesses.  But crucially there bacterial structures have and overinflated cell nature - to induce cell replication.

If we apply ½ minute of e.g. 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound, from a medically licensed ultrasound massage device, externally to where it hurts, this will clear the infection.

1mhz Ultrasonic Pain Ultrasound Body Therapy Facial Skin Machine Massager

RRP:£33.59
Price:£30.23

My dentist gave an X-ray.  For no real medical reason!  Just a lower money from me.  He highlighted the inflated cells beneath my tooth, and offered to drill it out.  I declined!

When I got home there applied ultrasound externally to the tooth, and nothing happened!  The infection went totally.

So this is a simple home cure to all tooth ache.  Which is probably a very important medical science!  The ultrasound device has many uses, and more cost around five UK pounds.

Apply to each side the chest for ½ minute it will clear all viral and bacterial infections.  Which stops the development of cancers, heart disease, diabetes and dementia.

No comments: