Wednesday 22 February 2023

AIDs totally cured - no drugs

HIV history 2012

Well as at Sheffield 2000, I postulated that an immune drip of interleukin two and four the cure all viral infections including aids.  This is obviously quite technical biochemistry!

I also sent the idea of high power ultrasound restricting cancer growth.  The Moffitt cancer tried out high intensity ultrasound, and and it was a one session total cure to the inflated cell structures common to all cancers and viruses.

1 H₂O+P+HIUS→He+O+E²+X-ray

This is a source of X rays cancers give out X-rays in responce to ultrasound scans.  At 5 W 40 kHz.

The Moffitt published the use of e.g. 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound, I applied externally for 1 minute to where it hurts, to clear all cancers.  The medical world is livid!  Feeble have suddenly stopped getting cancers.  Which is why don't 80% of Dr. and drug company income.

½ minute of HIUS each side the chest clears inflated cell structure common to viral and bacterial infections: again this is technical medicine I had to learn!  Price Alzheimer's can only divide and replicate if they have a non native inflated cell structure.  Regular body cells bud off DNA intact stem cells.  And never replicate.

It cleared the SARs La outbreak January 2003.  Caused by a Covid3.  Does he declared a pandemic - though the alert was canceled as it transpired to be a locally contained and cured epidemic.

2012 I heard from a guy in New York.  Who was then uses her an 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage device - each side the chest.  As fully discharged from all medical AIDs care by his GP the next week.

Brands mini 1MHz Ultrasonic Slimming Massager Cavitation Skin Care Machine Ultrasound Obesity Therapy Thin waist Device

2 Reviews21 orders
£15.64
£19.55
-20%
£1.11 Off Store Coupon
Get coupons

Since then the person is filled up with stories about people getting better from AIDs.  My ideas have led to the total extinction of the most pernicious viral infection in history.

A member I had 30% brain damage in 1988!  And I have Indo out there thinking the greatest minds on the planet.

I was told by professor Z he suggested that ultrasound NG water caused nuclear fusion.  A process that was pressure linked!  Also held by my books on immunology.  Which is medical science so is not familiar with.

But I told the world how to cure AIDs.  And are applying ½ minute of HIUS each side the chest cause inflated cell types common to all viruses, to boil and rupture.

Causing local immune system to secrete and action the active human antibody, using interleukin two and four!  My idea from 2000 was exactly on the money.  Which is not to be expected.

The same idea cures all 200 types of human cancer.  This is 20,000,000 lives saved a year around the earth.  Which is why the global population has suddenly taken off!  I was just trying to help.

I think Sheffield University should have awarded me the Ph.D. in recognition for my life saving ideas.  Which were outside my area of training.

½ minute of HIUS to the lower right of the chest as personally confirmed 2013 to cure type two diabetes.  2016 I confirmed 1 minute cure type one diabetes.

Two months ago air the medical world farming accepted that all diabetes has being cured.  Medicine is very angry!  As diabetic medication was the main income source, now that HIUS cures cancer and heart disease. 

No comments: