Wednesday 29 June 2022

Fixing Archie Battersbee

Archie Battersbee: Life support for brain-damaged boy, 12 ...https://news.sky.com › story › archie-battersbee-life-sup...

13 Jun 2022 — Archie Battersbee has been at the centre of a legal dispute after he was seriously injured in an incident at his home in Southend, Essex, ...

I suffered 30% brain damage in a car accident 1988.  Locally it was a left hemisphere problems: so I had to learn to walk and talk again but ended up at Sheffield University on a PH D.

I discovered that physiotherapist have been using what the Americans term High Intensity UltraSound, to fix all organ damage for 40 years .

I moved to salford and got busy writing and singing on stage  I had obviously repaired my brain speech centres andA till 20 sessions of 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound to either side of my head concentrating on the area immediately above my injury.

The device employed was a medically licensed ultrasound massage unit.  Licence for safe home unsupervised use.

For Archie, repeat the same idea at least one month after his injury and his own body will repair the damage.

No comments: