Sunday 12 June 2022

Fix deafness

LOUDER!

I tried this idea out on my friend -he was deaf in one ear.  But unfortunately she left, before I sure what had happened!  Her hearing seem to have improved.

But it was not done with hospitals supervision or monitoring.  So no idea it needs trying out!  The device I employ to correct limb or tissue damage, is an 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage device.

Ultrasonic Ion Face Lift Facial Beauty Device Ultrasound Skin Care Massager Ion cosmetic lead-in instrument

£1.85 - 2.19/ Piece
  • 1Review
  • £2.19

A commercially sourced ultrasound unit, employed by physiotherapists for 40 years.  It does actually correct for deafness I think!  Hence the medical world is not interested.  They want to sell hearing boosters, which use Electronic Devices and batteries.

If we apply 1 minute of e.g. 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound, we can fix visual problems!  I'm ended when I damage following a car accident.  First and personal experience!

I applied externally to the ear, it emits a not unpleasant high pitched buzz - the ultrasonic seas cell for or beyond the hearing even of bats.

I used 20 sessions on my eyes!  With fantastic results.  Though all doctors assured me was perched high damaged beyond repair.  The ultrasound device can be purchased over and a five UK pounds.

My first device cost 45 UK pounds!  The prices come down is these devices have become very popular.  This is what medics term of High Intensity UltraSound unit.

People are very reluctant Chome is such devices have helped.  Those doctors refuse to use them!  There physiotherapist swear by them!

Try it out, and get back to me on JonThm9@aol.com.  I will not disclose names!  Only the experiences.

No comments: