Wednesday 21 August 2024

AIDs now cured

The world a safer place

Medicine rebranded the African slim disease as AIDs in 1986.  When I was busy doing a master's degree in to engineering and metallurgy.  Doing non destructive testing using X rays and ultrasound.

I was a slightly puzzled that the application of 5 W 40 kHz ultrasound to metal forgings cause cracks to emit X rays.  We're actually found physical molecular nuclear fusion.  In the equation below and SR is the stress raiser, like a crack.

1 H₂O+Fat+US+SR→He+O+E²+bubbles+X-ray so we got the formation of microbubbles of helium and oxygen gases.

When I left it all the santis to explain where the bubbles came from!  2000 I was back at Sheffield doing PH D work into nuclear fusion, and the Dr. Z.  And propose that the 5 W 40 kHz ultrasound with the ultrasound media, my factor in equation one, that did biological molecular nuclear fusion.

2 H₂O+P+HIUS→He+O+E²+X-ray

It works as cancer is within the body must have a foreign pressurise cell structure, to induce infective structure replication.  Ultrasound scans heated up the cancer cells, and cause the emission of X rays.

2001 myself and the Dr. got interested.  So much so my PH D work was abruptly ended with no award.  When I continued my work when I was busy writing songs and singing in salford.

My ideas went by the national institute of health, to the Moffitt cancer centre chain and in 2002 3 medical professors there published the use of high intensity ultrasound to clear prostate cancer at one session/

They utilised an 8 W 3 MHz device.  I bought an 8 W 1 MHz device, and validate and make you are on breast, lung and colon cancers: lung cancer being 80% other cancers out there in 2000.

£1.27
£6.6080% off
Price shown before taxExtra 2% off with coins
£0.79 off over £26.09

Ultrasonic Skin Care Tools Facial Massager Red Phototherapy Skin rejuvenation Cryotherapy Face Care Spa Slimming Beauty Tool

  4.5  
6 Reviews  ౹  25 sold

The cancer cells boil had and ruptured, causing minimal cell damage.  Enough to cause immune system to secrete and action the active human antibody to clear that dangerous exploding cell type totally from the body and brain.

2002 registered doctors verified that external application of HIUS for 1 minute clears all cancers.  All 200 types!  The drug company is were livid.  Their main cash cow or had been cured!

And medicine prohibits treatments to already cured diseases.  So all cancer drugs became defective and criminal medical prescriptions 2002.  The Moffitt Paper the referenced viruses, so I wrote about ½ minute of my 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound each side the chest clearing all viral and bacterial infections, including AIDs.

Non am I gay friends had AIDs.  So the document sets on the Internet for four years from 2008.  Presumably read by millions of registered doctors around the world.

All legally required by the Hippocratic oath, to try out my ideas.  And I was waiting to hear back from them.  They are back from Brett who was HIV⁺.

I have I seen to buy a an 8 W one MHZ unit.  Which the Moffitt recommended to clear cancers.  Which share the same foreign inflated viral structure as viral infections.

His union arrive from China in five days: I don't know he was more anxious!  He used it, ½ minute each side use chest, and the sex GP a appointment was fully discharged from all AIDs Medical Care.  As he was now HIV⁻.

We are both are published the wonderful in use on the Internet, and them in two weeks AIDs has vanished from the world.  But there was no or five million advertising campaign told the world AIDs was cures.

So for six years suppose the registered doctors were still prescribing the defective, but fatal to the patient within a decade, AIDs treatments until 2018.

Each such defective Dr. Required to strike themselves off their first defective prescription 2012.  And cease medical practice for life!  And fortunately drug companies have packed out there National Medical regulators we've former doctors still pretending to practice legal medicine.

And lawyers are reluctant to get involved in medicine.  The National Medical regulators keep prescription records of all their doctors.  Any Dr. Who prescribed cancer or AIDs treatments from 2002 and 2012, the struck off without legal argument.

Losing Dr. Medical registration and Health Insurance.  There medical practice doubly criminal!  They must return or all medical fees charged to their patients since they were struck off.  And get no medical pension!

But 2012 and the most heinous viral infection in human history, AIDs was cured in 1 minute using 8 W ultrasound.  The now professor Z if uses so I was the guy he who published the 100% cure to AIDs.  Ironically enough I use a extension to his idea and the on ultrasound setting off nuclear fusion.

A process that skills with liquid pressure.  Hence 8 W ultrasound clears cancer and viral infected cells like AIDs, while only immediate bystander cells to the exploding cancer cells, are damaged.

A leading to a 100 per cent cancer and viral cure.  I do not follow that I was not medically trained, though my medical friends did tell me useful stuff!  So I thought about the cure to cancers and AIDs, and

Totally clearing the horrendous diseases that use to kill 1/3rd of the developed world.  Also clearing the worst viral infection in human history.  For 0.0004 cents per patient.

Medics were OK there engineers starving staff.  After all they give up to join replacements.  The massively expensive medical intervention into the aged.

They were not impressed by the almost free cure to AIDs which vanished from the world 2012.  You're wonderful at Sheffield University would have violated the award in the a PH D, as I tell them about the personally validated AIDs cure 2015.  But they were embarrassed.

The greatest piece of unsupported thinking, curing the previously incurable viral infection the drug industry is had raised five billion to research.  I cured AIDs, and a costly two PCs and 45 UK pounds.

Medicine has never paid me any money and Sheffield never give me any credit.  The lives I have saved!  Enjoy.  Incidentally it is my 16th birthday tomorrow.  So this is all cost me 22 years of my life!  No charge.

No comments: