Thursday 3 August 2023

AIDs has been cured

AIDs 1986-2012.  RIP.

But medics don't like to discuss it!  As they are not involved.  The most important idea came from the Dr. MatZinger who postulated that the lack of cell damage allowed cancers but also viruses to escape immune scrutiny!

I was studying nuclear fusion under Dr. Z.  After surviving a near fatal car accident!  And 30% brain damage.  Luckily not to where we think!

He confirm idea that ultrasound sets off nuclear fusion in liquid water or high pressure steam.  I got intrigued the cancers give off X rays and during or ultrasound scans.

I wrote about using High Intensity UltraSound to clear cancer.  And the Moffitt cancer centre confirmed the idea 2002.  1 minute of e.g. 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound, clearing all cancers and viruses.

Ultrasonic Ion Face Lift Facial Beauty Device Ultrasound Skin Care Massager

Uranium nuclear power bought by the Dr. a chair in chemical and process engineering, to make and professor Z.  And he lost interest in safe and clean molecular nuclear fusion.

1 minute of HIUS was found to clear all cancers.  Viral and bacterial infections share the foreign inflated cell types common to all cancers.  So ½ minute of HIUS each side the chest totally clears all infections.

Without any over specific biochemistry!  So wrong 2002 every registered Dr. On earth, had validated the cancer and viral cure: or they were struck off the doctors' medical register, and ejected from medicine.

This made the prescription of cancer drugs or infection medication like AIDs treatments defective and criminal medicine.

Away from Sheffield I wrote up the Moffitt work about AIDs 2008.  And non am I gay acquaintances had AIDs, so I got on with other work.

2012 I heard from a guy who was HIV⁺ in New York.  The world centre for AIDs infections; presidential he the Dr. Z got a double first from Columbia University in New York.  And he knew I was interested in HIV during my PH D work 2000.

Brett bought and used an 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound massage device - ½ minute each side use chest.  As I directed!  He was an ultrasound massage device over the Internet.

As his next GP a appointment he was totally discharged from all AIDs Medical Care, as his HIV⁻.  Where the health my friends I found the cure to AIDs - the most pernicious viral infection in history.  Which he killed five million individuals!  And New York was the world centre.

We share the work freely with the world, from I over the gay Grapevine.  And there disease vanished from the earth.  There was no certain new effective biochemical treatment.

We use the standard physical cure to all cancers and infections.  1 minute externally to where it hurts, clears all 200 cancers.  ½ minute each side the chest clears all viral and bacterial infections.

A total home cure!  The units can be purchased for under 10 UK pounds.  The in just one single use will clear all infections.  And obviously all cancers - which are vanish from the earth by 2020.

Yet 2023 MacMillan nursing is still raising charitable donations to offer cancer care, when there are no cancer patients!  Obviously no medic can prescribe cancer drugs, as there are no cancer patients anywhere.

1986 and the medical world for claimed there was a noble prize for curing AIDs.  I can assure you there was not!  A.s came as a standing for master's degree at Sheffield University 1986.

And the work which led directly to the cure or there is a was my PH D work 2000.  Professor Z must be so overjoyed!  One of the students firm that total cure to AIDs.  Building on his work!

He always strongly disagreed with me being interested in medicine, and 90 studying engineering.  And then I cured cancer and AIDs.  And I did not even get my PH D!

No comments: