Sunday 30 October 2022

saving four billion lives

In 2000 I was embarking on a PH D at Sheffield University.  And we decided that ultrasound sets off molecular nuclear fusion.  A carbon zero Energy System.  My PC was mysteriously ended with no award.

1 H₂O+US→He+O+E² we were thinking about 40 kilowatt ultrasound

I went off to salford writing songs and singing.  And Cambridge University never offered me the medical Ph.D.  On using ultrasound to clear cancers.

My ideas had reached the Moffitt cancer centre.  There are three medical professors published 100 patient double blind trial 2002, demonstrating a 100% effectiveness in clearing all cancers and viruses.

½ minute of e.g. 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound to either side the chest clearing all viral and bacterial infections.  The Moffitt Paper covered the cure of viruses and cancers!  20 years ago.

So the Moffitt deserves massive credit in actually validating my constant.  2008 I also wrote up the use of ½ minute of High Intensity UltraSound, e.g. 8 W 1 MHz, to clear HIV AIDs.  Non am I gay acquaintances actually had AIDs.

And I did not know any haemophilia acts who have been infective HIV through contaminated factor eight blood clotting agent.  They can now be cured in 1 minute!  ½ minute of HIUS each side the chest, from the unit bought by every Dr. To validate the cancer cure 2002.

This mail cancer drugs defective and criminal medicine from 2002.  Any Dr. Prescribing cancer medication for last 20 years, the struck off the same date with the associated drug company.  Per plant family excluded from medical activity and!

The doctors medical practice became criminal and an insured.

My friend cured his AIDs 2012.  An we freely share the work with the world had, and the week viral infection was eradicated.  The medical world had got five billion for biochemical research into AIDs.  Which resulted in an AIDs treatments which kill the patient in a decade.

HIUS cures AIDs totally in 1 minute.  Yeah suppose the registered doctors were still prescribing the defective AIDs treatments until 2018.  Each such pathological mass murderer  struck off when there first prescribed HIV medication after 2012.

Every Dr. and taken over service has pledged to remove them cells from medical practice, the first day they knowingly applied defective medicine.  The cancer and AIDs cure were from a to all doctors from the relevant dates.

I wrote up the idea about high us clearing the inflated bacterial structure causing heart disease 2012: I presume Atrial Fibulation is caused by a similar inflated bacterial structure.

I have so ½ minute of HIUS to the top left to the chest will slow down the development of heart disease.  The idea came back across the Atlantic, or ½ minute to the top left to the chest the kidneys totally cleared coronary heart disease in one session.  The medics published a 30 patient double blind trial to the effect.

2013 I applied ½ minute of HIUS to the chest and my diabetic friend.  He was reassured he would not do any harm and that the preceed.  I only went in and cured him!

They also cure the type two diabetes for my mother and stepfather.  Not one word of thanks!  They stopped looking as white as the undead.

I freely published this work on the Internet.  But my American friends told me type one diabetes only remitted in three days.  2016 I first and validated that 1 minute of HIUS to the bottom right of the chest totally cleared even type one diabetes.

Five weeks ago and medics complained that diabetes had vanished from the world!  There disease that use to kill five million people a year, totally cured!  Before the medics even worked out what caused it.  And diabetic medication cure the patient within a decade.  From diabetic complications.

Diabetes was eradicated totally 22 by application of ultrasound, to above the pancreas in the hbody.  The idea which I was working on my PH D supervisor at Sheffield uman University 2001.

When he ended my PH D assumed Cambridge was going to offer me a medical Ph.D..  They did not!  2005 HIUS complain that I couldn't finish, with him, if Cambridge or not he instantly take me on.

So I have been instrumental in saving 40,000,000 lives a year around the earth.  There doctors have been sluggish of are applying this new medical science: though they have pledged to validate and use medical science the next day!

Nine years after I cured type two diabetes, there disease vanished from the earth.  All due to my work at Sheffield University.  Where my supervisor can play and I was not doing enough work!

Just saving 40 million lives a year.  By 2022 the world population had doubled.

Week in use a network of little steam plasmas to turn water into heat light and X rays.  Acting as little salons.  Illuminating the dark lands.  Feeding the growing world population.  At least somebody is having childre.

No comments: