Wednesday 22 March 2023

Inflation has jumped

Remenber hyperinflation and the German state

I wonder this two or three years ago.  Inflation is linked to the use of military availability.  So Margaret Thatcher restricted the UK pound, an inflation was curtailed.  Kill them presided over massive inflation!

Bank of England poised to raise interest rates to 4.25% amid inflation surprise jump

Nothing remotely surprising the vote in the interest rate rise across Europe or the U.S..  Rather it is inevitable!  Swiping that chip and Pin is just too easy.  I retaining the pin for a couple of years.

The age of cheap money is over.  We have entered an age where money is digital.  Is it not attached to the gold standard, or even national monatary supply.

I would recommend digging Margaret up asking her advise: I never voted for her: 

my father was a labour Mayor.

The next big problem is increase in retirement age, the ranch are already in revolt against Macron, trying to raise the French retirement age.  The number of being quoted in the UK is 68.

I am not worried!  I was reached after a car accident in 1988, so retired at the age of 28.  Of the we are colossal pension from my job in IT in London.

If we do raise the retirement age, he'll have to be in agreement with orall the political parties.  And love it just so unpopular!

No comments: