Thursday 9 March 2023

diabetes cured 2013

Diabetes CURE published 2013

To those ice also are professor Z from Sheffield University, that the ultrasound NG of liquid water did nuclear fusion.  In 2002 the Moffitt cancer centre confirmed that high intensity ultrasound will cause the inflated viral structure common to cancers, viral infections and diabetes, to boil and rupture.

That PC was mysteriously ended 2001.  No reason ever given!  2002 the Moffitt cancer centre published the use of one session of e.g. 8 W 3 MHZ ultrasound, to clear all 200 types or cancer - plus other inflated viral structures.

In 2010 and I discover that 8 W 1 MHz applied externally will clear breast, lung and colon cancers.  From a commercially sourced ultrasound massage device.

3 in 1 EMS Ultrasound Cavitation EMS Slimming Fat Burner Body Slim Massager Infrared Ultrasound Therapy tool Skin Tightening

 Extra 1% off
3 Reviews23 orders
£8.33
£15.14
45% off
£0.87 Off Store Coupon
Get coupons

2013 in my church health group I applied ½ minute of HIUS to the chest and my diabetic friend.  Who had type two diabetes.  Not any more!  The type two diabetes clears instantly.


My American friends reported there was a three day delay in type one diabetes remitting.  2016 I have practically found that the full minute of HIUS cause even type one to remit instantly.

All this freely published on the Internet as I discovered it!  So I've published the total diabetic cure 2013: with their notes that type one diabetes would remits in three days.

The doctors Hippocratic oath, prohibits research or application of biochemical treatments to already cured diseases.  And all diabetes was cured a decade ago.

Since then no academic medic has been legally a medically allowed to research biochemical treatments for diabetes.  As HIUS is a one session total cure.

Now I have been invited yet again by Cambridge University, to the national conference on diabetes.  Every year over last four years they have invited me to an international conference.

Two months ago other medics published and all diabetes had vanished from the world.  My blocking of the Internet, has been fixed up and read by medics.  As is legally required by the Hippocratic oath.

Doctors who continued researching biochemistry and diabetes, ceased to be registered doctors 2013.  Are not entitled to wages of pension since.  They have lost their Dr. Registration.  Now a totally removed from legal medicine.

How can academic medics study diabetes, when the condition can be totally cured!  It would be over last year when it are people are being illegally medicated by their struck off doctors.

All diabetes has vanished from the wild!  And the or prescription of insulin or metformin have been legal for a decade.

Academic medics are not permitted to research better biochemical treatments, as all biochemical treatments for cancer and diabetes are now or criminal medicine!  Any Dr. Still researching cancer Bio chemistry after 2002, are struck off and removed totally from legal medicine.

I sat in Ordsall cafe, in salford and applied 1 minute of 8 W 1 MHz ultrasound to the bottom right of the person had type one diabetes.  And 50 seconds I was getting concerned!

And 58 seconds the colour return to his face.  As he is in saint system snaps back in as normal!  I have lost four non blood relatives to diabetes.  I cured it for my mother and stepfather.

My mother still cannot believe my little ultrasound device could do anything: as he as close friends who are registered doctors.  But I cleared her type two diabetes!  She was ghostly white like a ghost, the next minute the colour return to her face.

My stepfather had type two diabetes and colon cancer.  Both cleared!  ½ minute of HIUS to the bottom right of his ribcage, clears diabetes.

He applied 1 minute of HIUS to use lower tour sir and cleared his colon cancer.  Which my mother did not know heat ever had!

So my course of study at Sheffield University has led to some amazing benefits.  43,000,000 people a year are cured of cancers, heart disease, diabetes and dementia.

Dementia is cleared by ½ minute of HIUS each side of the head.  In my first son experienced this works for MS, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and schizophrenia.  Plus depression!  Depression causes U.S. individuals to run amok with a semi appeared in rifle in a shopping mall.  Causing massive human death!

Before they shoot themselves.  And now within the world without diabetes.  Quite what the conference is hosted by cancer university identities gas I do not know.  As now nobody on earth should have diabetes.

No comments: