Sunday 22 October 2023

Clear acne

Do not pop the blackheads - that use the phrase the or bacterial infection.  Instead he over the blackhead with a tissue, and apply my old friend High Intensity UltraSound.

Ultrasonic Ion Face Lift Facial Beauty Device Ultrasound Skin Care Massager

Now at the immune system sees the novel foreign genome, and secrete and actions the active human antibody to clear the bacterial structure throughout the body.

We have made the blackhead causing bacteria, look dangerous to the body.  Are now retain a 40 year memory of the undesirability about bacteria.

I it did this on myself 2010, and in even notice that in the course the week all the grating from my nose vanished!  I they carried around the bacterial scaring for 20 years.  Now I is totally cleared the blackheads.

No inexpensive green treatments required.  And the unit clears all infections, ½ minute each side the chest. 


No comments: