Tuesday 8 November 2022

Sheffield help diabetes cure

Diabetes all sorted

2002 and the Moffitt cancer centre published the single application of High Intensity UltraSound clear cancers and viruses.  Through my work on nuclear fusion at Sheffield University, I got interested in this science.

Ultrasounding liquid water did molecular nuclear fusion.

1 H₂O+HIUS→He+O+E²+X-ray

I wrote my first paper about nuclear fusion 2001, and my PH to work got ended!  2010 I had established that 1 minute of eg 8W 1MHz ultrasound clears all 200 types of human cancer out there.  Curing breast, lung, and liver cancers!  Press cancer confirmed by the Moffitt cancer centre in Manchester.

Ultrasonic Ion Face Lift Facial Beauty Device Ultrasound Skin Care Massager Ion cosmetic lead-in instrument

US $2.24 - 2.65/ Piece
  • 1Review
  • $2.64

And 2013 my diabetic friend was persuaded to try HIUS his diabetic discomfort.  Will remedy is to find out there ½ minute of HIUS to the bottom right of the chest totally cleared his type two diabetes.

I cleared that type two diabetes for my mother and stepfather.  Who never even said thank you!  My American diabetic contacts reported that 1 minute was required for instant emission of type two diabetes, or ½ minute or only by coals the diabetes to remit in three days.

So diabetes is caused by an inflated viral rump in the pancreas.  So the medically published cure to cancers also cure to diabetes: before medicine even sorted out there cause.

To eat ago medics complained that diabetes had vanished from world!  The diabetics them cells where ecstatic.  All diabetes cleared for under five UK pounds.  Thanks to my work at Sheffield University.

No comments: