Saturday 10 September 2022

lesbian mothers

XX mothers (2 girls).  Men have a Y chromosone

We live in remarkable times!  Same sex couplings, has decided they want children.  For he it was always simplest for lesbians, they just need half a helpful male friend.  And forget for the evening that they are lesbians.  A bottle of red wine would help.

If we use a little more involved for gay men.  They can either adopt, or pay an American lady to have a child!  Use of sperm sample of one of the couple.  This is a minute taken by Elton John.  Who now has two children!  Fathers undisclosed.

I live close to a lesbian couple called Stacey and Sarah.  Stacey he is expecting in November.  They paper two rounds of IVF, at the local sperm library.

I have had two marriages, one ended in divorce, the other the death of the lady.  Neither produced any children!  The timing was not right for the first wife, the second wife had massive health problems.

My E mail is JonThm9@aol.com.  The couple are looking at me for cheap babysitting.  Though obviously need assistance here from my lady friend or my mother.  My mother is a big fan of children!  And he is not remotely followed by the sexual orientation of the parents.

When I rang her up, she is not remotely surprised the expectant parents were lesbians. 'so you're sex couples are becoming parents today' she conceded.  As if he was so so normal!

This is a good year interesting book to write.  Who was he is going to be a day to day diary of what happens.  There must be other couples out there!  Who are be fascinated to hear from.

So the first day he is he in November!  And already it's error is looking a bit concerned, they cure usual expectant father.

I will be particularly interested to hear from foreign couples about their experiences.  Chemo or walled to translations on the fly, they are not perfect, but there better than my Japanese!

No comments: