Friday 1 July 2022

illegal law

books are go

My car accident was 1988, so volatile and a ballot on my PH D at Sheffield, was to of years previously.  The lawyers can we are inappropriate mental health receivership,

But I was discharged from the court of protection 1994.  Yet my affairs and still managed by a lawyer accountant.  I have not kicked off about this!

Medics at happens I have the email for the repation court of human rights in Strasbourg.  For my cancer interests.  So I fired off an evil this evening to my solicitors and the European courts.  Pointing out to keep me in total ignorance on my own financial affairs, was against human rights.

This really should be taken up by the lawyers in Sheffield!  The ending of my PH D studies was never legal or appropriate.  I can't and evolve in fact within 4 hours, doesn't it what documents I needed!

I a pointed out that since my father's death 18 months ago, I was in total ignorance on my advances.  I of 6000 words into my new book.

But lacking motivation!  It is about gold mining and heat pump science.  And obviously molecular nuclear fusion by a plasma.

A lot are this work was already covered in my first book in this series.  But I hit 21,000 words.  And decided to buy the book into two blocks.

I would have caused appreciate Professor Zimmerman's import into my engineering ideas: albeit but I am writing a science thriller!  As it get my science correct.

Before he died 2015 Bernard argent told me the gold is soluble or high pressure water 34 metres down.  That obviously will also be in the book!

The problem resulted in my book being published in three days: why nuclear fusion science thriller took took years.

I guess it would make some sense to have tutorials in English in Sheffield.  As I can hop on the train for the day.  And I am obviously not an English student!  If the English people at salford well it June MA in creative writing, I already have the funding agreed for the course of study.

That was my professor argent wanted me back in Sheffield.  I have an open chequebook for academic research. 

Waterfall Fusion

Waterfall Fusion

ByJonathan M Thomason

Published Feb 14, 2013

Paperback

No comments: